Friday, July 25, 2008

After an absence, the pigs are back online!

Here is Skitterbug, giving me the evil-eye for not bringing her any treats. I like how you can see her black nostril and funny lower lip.

On another note, a Skitterbug biographer had this to say:

This is the only known photo to exist of skitterbug aka sammy the knife el piggo. having committed his first murder at the age of 15, sammy the knife is a classic example of a sociopathic entity. he feels no remorse, or joy when he attacks his victims and has been quoted as saying "i only feel alive when they know they are going to die." this photo was taken during Carnival 2008 in Brasilia, Brazil where local CIA operatives believe skitterbug was trafficing illegal guinea pigs to peru as food. he should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. do not try to apprehend this individual by yourself. Instead contact the local law enforcement agency or military. a reward of 1 million dollars is offered for any information leading to an arrest of skitterbug.


Too bad the real reward is one baby carrot, otherwise I'd be in the money! What does it say about my affection for the pigs that I'd give my plumpy up for a million dollars?

I guess it means that even piggies have a price! :)

No comments: